Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm Still Dyeing Here!

As promised, I got out in the garage today and did all the same treatments with black dye. Just like the article said, all other color other then red, blue and yellow are made up of many other colors. Look closely at the pictures below you can see the red and yellow clearly and not I did not just add those. I would have been happy if no other colors come out.  This has been such fun! I can myself doing this for a long while. I am beginning to see why artist love to make their own fabrics. And I really can't wait to cut them up. Now if I did not have three other projects going I need to finish but then again the UFO pile is looking like it need something new one top, LOL. I don't normally make my images so large but I want you to see the colors.


 Sprinkled
 
 Sprinkled
 
 Crunched
 
Hanging to run the dye.
Hanging Dried
 
Crunched Dried
 
Just Sprinkled
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment