Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New work, well kinda

Hello everyone,
I know I know I have not posted in a while. I have been busy working on the kitchen, then the party, now I am been asked by the Kingwood Area Quilt Guild to be the spot light quilter for June, so I am working on my UFO's. Now I just need to start posting them. Here is the first one. This is a test for a larger piece that I just can seem to get to come together. I am working on a few ideas but nothing is coming together. I think this test is a success. The chili peppers will not be in the final larger piece but works well for this test. The back is all hand and over dyed fabrics with monoprinting on the fabrics. The chilies are also hand dyed fabrics, the everything was shaded with acrylic paint. Enjoy.

Really I will get better about posting.

Help! Can anyone tell me what the rules are about posting images of original work when it comes to competitions?


No comments:

Post a Comment