Sunday, February 6, 2011

Got a new one!

Welcome to my new FREE blog. I will try to get up all the mini quilts form my quilt-a-day project I did last year. OK it only lasted 30 days but I learned a lot in those 30 days. I am working on two larger art quilts now, one is on a Southwestern Indian basket theme and the other is a key hole idea I have been playing with that I might take further. As I am making the larger pieces I am also making a smaller test pieces. These test pieces are being sent to The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) - Raising Awareness & Funding Research Through Art you can read more at : http://www.alzquilts.org/paq.html#ixzz1DBRsdW8Y I have watched the work they have been doing over the past 6-7 years at the IQF Houston and I have a friend who works for them and it is a good cause. I will also be posting a few pieces for sale on Etsy.com, so please buy a quilt or art quilt and help me pay my bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment