Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hand Painted Christmas Cards

I got to thinking I really should send out Christmas cards to my clients as a little reminder I am still out here. I don't want to get a "real" job but we are about there.  the frist one below was the test on card stock. I can draw but I am not always happy with the results. I was kinda happy with the results, other people are always more impressed with my art the I am, at least that is what I am telling myself with these.  I did turn to some trusted friends who said the brown frame was too heavy for the light flower...

1st test on card stock.

These were what I sent out, the one with a little brown went to family and my favorite one was in the envelop before I remembered to take pictures
Marry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment